Cosmetic Dentist – Arlington, TX
Greater Confidence by Transforming Smiles
Your smile matters. While its health is most important, you cannot ignore your smile's aesthetics and how that impacts your personal and professional life. This is why Dr. Atluri, our trusted cosmetic dentist in Arlington, TX, and our dental team offer cosmetic dentistry treatments that work to improve and enhance your overall appearance. Using everything from metal-free dental restorations, cosmetic dental bonding, Invisalign, and teeth whitening, we can minimize imperfections, so you can embrace the confidence you need and deserve. Call our dental office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Atluri!
Why Choose We Smile Dental of Arlington for Cosmetic Dentistry?
- High-Quality Materials Used for Natural-Looking Appearances
- Saturday Appointments for Greater Convenience
- In-House Membership Plan Available
Metal-Free Dental Restorations
When decay or damage creates problems for your smile, it’s important that you have effective solutions to protect vulnerable teeth. Fortunately, you don’t have to turn to traditional amalgam. Instead, you can opt for a metal-free restoration made from porcelain, zirconia, or EMAX. Designed to ensure a more natural-looking appearance, these custom-crafted crowns, fillings, and other restorations can safeguard your smile while boosting its appearance.
Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Do you have a small crack, chip, or stain that you want to get rid of? If so, let Dr. Atluri use cosmetic bonding to easily conceal your minor imperfection. By applying composite resin that is color-matched to your natural enamel shade, we can apply it directly to the outer surface of the tooth, sculpting it into place so that it hides the flaw and improves your overall appearance.
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Traditional braces are no longer the only viable option for teeth straightening. Instead, Invisalign clear aligners can now be used to treat overcrowding, gaps between teeth, and bite misalignment. Using clear, plastic trays that are custom-made to your smile, these aligners apply gentle, continuous pressure to shift your teeth into proper alignment. It is also possible that you will notice transformational results much more quickly than with traditional braces.
To rid your smile of tooth stains, we use Zoom! in-office teeth whitening. This powerful bleaching gel is applied to the surfaces of your teeth so that it penetrates the enamel and eliminates intrinsic and extrinsic stains. In just one hour, you can see a noticeably different smile that captures the attention of others. Instead of spending your hard-earned dollars on over-the-counter whitening products that don’t work, invest in your smile and allow a trusted professional like Dr. Atluri to take your pearly whites to the next level.
Virtual Smile Design
Using an iTero Scanner, you no longer have to endure cold, messy dental putty for impressions. You also don’t have to wonder what your future smile will look like. When considering cosmetic dentistry of any kind, our team can use virtual smile design to show you what life after teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, Invisalign, or even metal-free restorations will look like. This cuts down on the “what ifs” and instead, helps you to feel more confident in your decision.
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
With the benefits of cosmetic dentistry for your oral health and overall quality of life, it’s easy to see why so many patients pursue improving their pearly whites. Even so, you’ll want to be aware of the price of your treatment before going forward, as you won’t want any surprises when it comes to paying the bill. Our team can walk you through the factors to consider as well as the kinds of services you can expect to choose from. Keep reading to learn more about the cost of cosmetic dentistry.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service Is Right for Me?
For most patients, the interest in cosmetic dentistry stems from the need or desire to fix one or more dental flaws, including the shape, size, color, and positioning of their teeth. Due to the variety of solutions we offer, it’s best that you review some of our options, their purposes, and how they compare in price points. Here is a brief look at some of our treatments:
- Teeth Whitening – Our team offers in-office professional teeth whitening that allows you to brighten your smile significantly in just about an hour. Not only is the process much quicker compared to over-the-counter whitening products, but you’ll also be able to enjoy your results for much longer with proper care. This treatment will only affect the color of your smile but won’t change the shape or size of your teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding – If you have minor flaws in your grin like chipped, cracked, stained, or gapped teeth, then cosmetic bonding might be the simple solution you need. By using composite resin, we can mold the substance around your affected pearly whites to change their size, shape, color, and spacing. With regular cleaning and routine dental visits, you should expect your results to last 10 years or more.
- Invisalign – Instead of wearing metal brackets and wires, you can wear custom Invisalign aligners to straighten your smile. This process is much smoother than traditional braces and others won’t even notice that you’re undergoing treatment unless you tell them. Though this won’t change the size, shape, or color of your teeth, you’ll be able to appreciate a much straighter grin as long as you wear your retainers afterward.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be an Investment Worth Making
While cosmetic dentistry might seem like it comes with a hefty upfront price, the benefits these services can provide can make them worth the investment. Not only will you be able to show off a healthier-looking smile, but you’ll also experience a boost in confidence, which can rub off on the way you carry yourself around others. People may perceive you as more outgoing and attractive, making it incredibly helpful in expanding your social and professional opportunities.
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
Cosmetic dental services aren’t typically covered by insurance. Even so, you may be able to explore other alternative solutions for making your treatment manageable. Our team has an in-house membership plan that can provide you with discounts on some of our procedures, including cosmetic work. We’re also partnered with third-party financiers like CareCredit and SunBit to break your treatment price up into low-to-no-interest monthly installments.